The gleaming white temple of Gangotri is dedicated to goddess Ganga and is located on the edge of the holy river of Ganga. This stunningly white temple is a crucial pillar of the char dham yatra journey. This shrine can be reached easily either by road or by availing the exclusive 1 day Gangotri dham yatra by helicopter.
Gangotri Helicopter Tour Itinerary
|Tour Name:||Gangotri Yatra By Helicopter|
|Tour Duration:||1 Day|
|Destination Covered:||Dehradun – Gangotri|
|Tour Price:||On Request/- Enquire Now|
Day 01: Dehradun – Gangotri – Dehradun
7:00 am – Make sure to reach the helipad of Sahastradhara in Dehradun in due time since the departure will take place at sharp 7 am in the morning.
8:00 am – You will be arriving at Harsil helipad in an hour. Our tour representative will transfer you to the shrine for darshan which is situated at a distance of almost half an hour.
11:00 am – You will be given almost 3 hours to complete your darshan rituals. After this you will be made to head back to Harsil.
12 noon – You will be arriving at Dehradun within 1 hour of travel and this will mark the end of your ek dham yatra journey to Gangotri.
- Assistance by tour representative upon arrival, road journey from Harsil helipad to Gangotri.
- Assistance during the time of arrival and departure.
- Toll prices, parking fees, allowance for driver and fuel charges.
- Any other prevailing taxes
- Entry fees to monuments which should be paid directly at the ticket counter.
- Domestic or international flight tickets.
- Various personal expenses like tipping, meals other than the one mentioned in the itinerary etc.
- Any other such costs incurred that are not mentions within the ‘inclusions’ section.
- 15 days prior to schedule or no show – no refund
- 15 to 30 days prior to schedule – 50% of the overall cost
- 30 and more days prior to schedule – 10% of the overall cost (taxes are non-refundable in any case)
- Note – no refunds will be made in case of any sort of road blocks, accidents or anything else.
General Instructions For Passengers
- The helicopter in no way is responsible for the loss or damage to the property of any of the passengers.
- A minimum number of 4 passengers are allowed on board inside 1 helicopter with the total passenger weight not exceeding over 300 kgs.
- Each passenger is allowed just a baggage of 5 kgs per person and not more than that. Exceeding the limit will cause problems and may even cancel your trip.
- Prices of the helicopter services are a subject to change without any sort of a prior notice. Make sure to confirm this in advance.
- You are required to pay 100% of your tour cost if you are looking for a confirmed reservation.
For Further Information
Please fill up the below Enquire form or call our trip Advisor
Call us our Yatra Expert No +91 9911415288, +91 9911884413
Get the best Holiday Offers
Email Us at :- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
24 x 7 Online chat support on Whatsapp / Viber/ Hike/ Wechat +91 9911884413