Dedicated to Lord Vishnu and located among the rolling green hills of the Chamoli district, the vibrantly colored temple of Badrinath is listed among one of the most highly revered places of worship for devout Hindus. It is not only a part of the Chota Chardham Yatra of Uttarakhand but it also a part of the all India Chardham yatra. We bring to you a convenient and hassle-free package of 3 days and 2 nights.
- Ganga aarti at Har ki pauri
- Scenic drive on the hills
- Badri vishal darshan experience
- Sightseeing around Badrinath
- Panch Prayag visit
Badrinath Yatra Itinerary Package Ex Haridwar
Day 1 :Haridwar – Badrinath
Your pilgrimage journey to Badrinath will commence early in the morning from Haridwar post breakfast. The journey will be of 10 hours and once you reach Tapt Kund you will be made to head on for the Badri Vishal Temple after taking a holy dip in its water. You will be made to attend the evening aarti and complete your puja rituals. After the completion of your puja rituals, you will be made to head on towards your allotted hotel where you will be spending the night.
Day 2 :Badrinath – Joshimath – Rudraprayag
Early in the morning after having your breakfast your journey towards Rudraprayag will commence which will take you across Joshimath as well which will be a journey of almost 7 hours. Rudraprayag is one of the Panch Prayags or the holy confluence of rivers Mandakini and Alaknanda. Once you arrive at Rudraprayag you will be immediately checked in to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3 :Rudraprayag – Haridwar
Early morning just after having your breakfast your drive to Rishikesh will commence. Once you reach Rishikesh you will be taken on a brief sightseeing tour of this holy city where you will be taken to Ram and Laxman Jhula before being dropped at Haridwar. Once you are dropped t Haridwar this will mark the conclusion of your trip with us.
- The accommodation as mentioned in the package.
- Meals for breakfast and dinner.
- All sorts of taxes like toll, parking, fuel as well the allowances for the driver.
- Any hotel and transportation taxes.
- Extra GST will be applicable.
- Any item or services that are not mentioned in the section under ‘package inclusions’.
- Any sort of personal expenses, extra meals and any sort of optional tours.
- Travel along with medical insurance.
- Entry fees of any sort which is not mentioned in the inclusion sections.
- Laundry charges, mineral water, liquor, phone bills and other such expenses will be levied by you.
- Personal items.
- Any sort of alternate transportation service options like – cable car, train tickets, air tickets, pony rides, horse rides and porter services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1.How Long Will It Take To Reach Badrinath From Haridwar By Cab?
A. The entire journey can take up to 10 to 12 hours by cab starting from Haridwar.
Q2.Where To Stay In Badrinath?
A. Badrinath has several accommodation options available ranging from government guesthouses, lodges and low budget dharamshalas to luxury resorts etc.
Q3.Can I Go To Badrinath By Car?
A. Yes. Many people opt to go to Badrinath by car.
Q4.What Are The Tourist Attractions In Badrinath?
A. Tourist attractions in Badrinath include: Mana Village, Bhim Pul, Vasudhara waterfall, Vyas / Ganesh Gufa etc.
Q5.How Can I Go To Badrinath From Dehradun?
A. Badrinath is 340 kms away from Dehradun by road. There are cabs, taxis and shared buses or jeep services available. Many people also go to Badrinath by Helicopter from Dehradun.