The Kedarnath Dham yatra package by helicopter is a good option for people looking to save some time. This is also a good option for people who want to travel with convenience and without any hassles, making it the best way of reaching Kedarnath Dham with your family.
Kedarnath Helicopter Tour Itinerary
|Tour Name:||Kedarnath Helicopter Yatra From Dehradun|
|Tour Duration:||1 Day|
|Tour Price:||On Request/- Enquire Now|
Helicopter Tour Package to Kedarnath Dham from Dehradun:
This Package is a sensible and wise option for senior citizens looking to go on this holy journey. This charter heli service to Kedarnath Dham only allows 4 individuals to travel in one helicopter at one time.
12:00 – 12:45 pm – h departure from the helipad at Sahastradhara in Dehradun to the helipad near Kedarnath in Guptkashi.
12:45 pm – 1:30 pm – you will be served with a delicious lunch meal at Guptkashi.
1:45 pm – 2:00 pm – helicopter journey from Guptkashi to Kedarnath helipad which is situated in merely a distance of 500 metres from the main temple.
2:00 pm – 3:15 pm – you will be given some time to complete your VIP darshan and other puja rituals in time.
3:15 pm – 4:00 pm – you will finally be made to reach the Sahastradhara airport in Dehradun from Kedarnath helipad by helicopter.
Important Guidelines for Passengers
- Remember that there is limited seating capacity inside the helicopter so remember not to carry a baggage weight of over 5 kgs. The company will not allow anyone who’s baggage weighs over 5 kgs since this will put the life of everyone in jeopardy.
- Every passenger is advised not to carry bulky and heavy suitcases, in place of which you should carry a small or medium-sized hand baggage.
- Being located at high elevation passengers and all the other yatris as well are advised to carry along with them a first aid kit.
- The weather remains cold throughout the year and people going on this journey should carry along with them some necessary woolen clothing items and winter accessories like woolen mufflers, ear muffs and so much more.
In case the passengers decide on cancelling the yatra journey then here is a list of cancellation charges which we will be liable to:
- Up to 7 days prior to schedule – 20% of the total amount
- Up to 48 hours prior to schedule – 50% of the total amount
- Less than 48 hours prior to schedule – 75% of the total amount
- Less than 25 hours prior to schedule – zero refund
- Helicopter journey from Dehradun
- VIP / priority darshan at Kedarnath Dham
- Lunch meal at Guptkashi
For Further Information
Please fill up the below Enquire form or call our trip Advisor
Call us our Yatra Expert No +91 9911415288, +91 9911884413
Get the best Holiday Offers
Email Us at :- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
24 x 7 Online chat support on Whatsapp / Viber/ Hike/ Wechat +91 9911884413